WHAT YOU DO WHILE AT ECOMARVELS RESORT.
You could spend many days just relaxing, taking in the natural beauty and looking at the prolific wildlife at the forest edge or viewing the magnificent canopy of the impenetrable forest. However, many other opportunities exist for the more adventurous.
- Gorilla tracking (this has to be booked in advance)
- Guided walks in the forest with a park ranger
- Touring the local community, including visiting the Batwa (indigenous forest people), seeing farms, tea small-holdings, schools etc.
- Visit to a tea factory
- Bird-watching with an expert local guide
- Sunbathing while enjoying the breathtaking magnificent view of the forest and the community landscapes
- Community walks are organised free of charge for all our guests who wish to tour the community environment